Bramshott Pool Repairs
The swimming pool facilities could be utilised again on a daily basis. Reduced costs due to previous continuous maintenance repairs. Improved aesthetical view externally Happy residents with a new enhanced and original pool.
Cambridge Court Project
We were the appointed Electrical Contractor for Vincent Estates Ltd for their prestigious development of penthouse apartments.
We delivered a comprehensive electrical fit out, the works comprised of the installation of LV Sub Main Distribution System, Landlords Lighting and Power supplies, tenant’s Electrical system including specialist lighting, fire alarm and door entry systems.
There was a manor and estate at Bramshott at the time of Domesday. A splendid Tudor mansion owned by John Hooke who died about 1640 and was succeeded by his son Henry. In 1850 the estate was owned by the Earle family who demolished many of the original Tudor buildings just leaving the Tudor gatehouse and built a new house known as Bramshott Grange. Between 1921 and1982 the house became the King George Hospital but even that has now disappeared and the site has since been redeveloped, leaving just this small piece of Tudor architecture to remind us of what went before.